St. James Chapel/Faith
St. James Chapel (Episcopal) was erected in 1832, and now (2007) shares its space with the Faith Church of God.
Specification prepared by Joseph Bertolozzi May, 2007
Hilborne L. Roosevelt, 1885, No, 235
Two manuals of 58 notes
Pedalboard of 27 notes
Balanced Swell Pedal
The organ is not in working order.
Stopped Diapason 8'
Violin Diapason 8'
Flute Harmonique 4'
Open Diapason 8'
Doppel Flote 8'
Bellows Signal [name plate missing from stop knob; this is an educated guess]
PISTONS (on the rails beneath the keyboards)
Swell to Pedal
Great to Pedal
Swell to Great
Swell to Great Octaves
COMBINATION PEDALS (non reversible)
Swell Piano: Stopped Diapason 8', Dolce 8’
Swell Forte: Violin Diapason 8', Flute Harmonique 4', Oboe 8'
Great Piano: Dulciana 8', Doppel Flote 8'
Great Forte: Open Diapason 8', Octave 4'